Long Range Planning
FY 2016/17 - 2021/22 Capital Improvement Program
The approved Final Edition of the 2016/17 - 2021/22 Capital Improvement Program (CIP) is now available. This CIP was found to be in conformance with the Lincoln City/Lancaster County 2040 Comprehensive Plan by the Lincoln/Lancaster County Planning Commission. Years 1 & 2 of the CIP become the Capital Budget for fiscal years 2016/2017 & 2017/2018 which began September 1, 2016.
Download entire CIP document.
- Interactive Maps
- Table of Contents
- Key to Funding Sources
- Table 1 - Summary of the Proposed Capital Improvements by Department
- Table 2 - Funding Source Breakdown by Fiscal Year
- Table 3 - Projects Using General Revenue Funding
- Table 4 - Projects Using G.O. Bond Funding
- Lincoln City Libraries
- Lincoln Electric System
- Parks and Recreation
- Public Safety Includes Fire & Rescue and Police
- Public Works & Utilities
- Urban Development
Amendments to CIP
(these amendments have been incorporated into the text)
- Project 0048 has been updated in the CIP to reflect a change in scope and funding. The new water distribution main at Rokeby from 84th Street to 94th Street (previously 91st Street) is in the CIP in FY 16/17. An annexation agreement and MOU with LES has been approved and the funding for the project will come from LES.