City of Lincoln
2017 Media Releases
- January 6, 2017
- For More Information Contact:
- David Norris, Aging Partners, 402-441-6156
Seniors Invited to Participate in Aging Partners Events January 9 Through 15
Aging Partners invites senior citizens and the general public to attend a variety of senior-focused activities and classes in Lincoln and Lancaster County from January 9 through January 15:
Monday, January 9
- BINGO, Firth Senior Center - 12:30 p.m.
Tuesday, January 10
- Chair Tai Chi, Aging Partners Health and Fitness Center - 9:45 a.m.
- BINGO, Lake Street Senior Center - 10 a.m.
- BINGO, Belmont Senior Center - 11:30 a.m.
Wednesday, January 11
- Senior Health Promotion UNMC Health Clinic, Vermeer House Center - 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- BINGO, Northeast Senior Center - 10 a.m.
- BINGO, Downtown Senior Center - 10:30 a.m.
- BINGO, JoAnn Maxey Center - 11:30 a.m.
- BINGO, Hickman Senior Center - 12:30 p.m.
- 10-Point Pitch and Bridge, Northeast Senior Center - 12:30 to 3 p.m.
Thursday, January 12
- Downtown Senior Health Promotion UNMC Health Clinic, Downtown Senior Center - 9:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- "Surfing the Internet" introductory class, Northeast Senior Center - 9:30 a.m.
- Blood pressure screenings by Good Samaritan Center nurses, Bennet Senior Center - 11 a.m.
Friday, January 13
- 10-point pitch, Northeast Senior Center - 12:30 to 3 p.m.
- Aging Partners Health and Fitness Center, 233 S. 10th St.
- Belmont Senior Center, 1234 Judson St.
- Bennet Senior Center, 970 Monroe St.
- Downtown Senior Center, 1005 "O" St.
- Firth Senior Center, 311 Nemaha St.
- Hickman Senior Center, 300 E. 3rd St.
- JoAnn Maxey Center, 2032 "U" St.
- Lake Street Senior Center, 2400 S. 11th St.
- Northeast Senior Center, 6310 lilatte Ave.
- Vermeer House (at St. Mark's Church), 4000 S. 84th St.
For more information, visit lincoln.ne.gov (keyword: My Center News) or call 402-441-7070.