Farmers’ Market & Cottage Food Operations
There are special rules and fees governing temporary events and establishments. These categories include sidewalk vendors, street fairs, farmers markets, and hot dog stands. Information about Farmers' Markets and Cottage Food Operations is as follows.
- LMC 8.20 Lincoln Food Code
This code regulates all aspects of a farmers market. Becoming familiar with this code can make the process of obtaining permits and running the event correctly and safely.
- Food Safety Guidelines for Farmers Markets & Cottage Food Operations
This is your source for additional information about planning, scheduling and operating a safe and successful event or business.
- Food Permit Requirements for Lincoln Farmer’s Market Vendors
Determine what type of food permits are required by checking this list.
- Farmers Market Permit Application
Use this form to apply for a permit to hold or be a vendor at a farmers market.
- Cottage Food Operation Application