Inflatables & Bounce Houses
All inflatable and bounce houses used in a public area of City of Lincoln Parks and Recreation property must be provided by a City-Permitted Vendor. (EO #92282)
Permitted Inflatables & Bounce Houses Vendors
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I bring my kid's bounce house from home for our event in the park?
Does the City make arrangements for me to have an inflatable or bounce house at my event in the park?
- No. Only City-permitted vendors may provide inflatables and bounce houses for events in the City Parks. These vendors are insured and aware of safety measures needed to keep people safe.
Will the City help set up the inflatables?
- No. You as the event organizer/park renter are responsible for contacting and making the arrangements with the City-permitted vendor.
Our inflatable has a water feature, is that ok?
- No. Park staff will assist with determining allowable location for the inflatable or bounce house but the vendor it responsible for all set-up, installation and tear-down.
What weather guidelines are used for inflatables and bounce houses in the parks?
- No. According to the Policy Section III. #4, Bounce houses that use water or have water features are prohibited on park premises.
The bounce house damaged the turf, who pays for the damage?
- All manufacturer guidelines must be followed by the vendor for the safe operation of the inflatable or bounce house. In the event of inclement or severe weather, such as winds higher than 15 miles per hour, rain, snow or thunderstorms, all use of the bounce house shall be discontinued until such time as the weather has been clear for more than half an hour.
- The event organizer/park renter who requested the use of the bounce house shall be responsible for paying for any damage to sod, grass or other park premises.